Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by Biggin Hill Airport subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this website constituteserves the right to add to or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refs your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the website. Biggin Hill Airport reer to and comply with these terms on accessing the website. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Biggin Hill Airport. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this website.
3. The information contained on this website does not, and will not, form any part of a contract or offer for sale. Furthermore it does not constitute an offer capable of acceptance and no binding commitment may be entered into on the basis of the information contained on this website.
4. Links to the Biggin Hill Airport website must be direct to the Biggin Hill Airport homepage. Biggin Hill Airport disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to Biggin Hill Airport’s website.
5. Biggin Hill Airport provides the material published on its website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Neither Biggin Hill Airport nor the original providers of the material accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on the Biggin Hill Airport website. The names, images and logos identifying Biggin Hill Airport or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Biggin Hill Airport and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Biggin Hill Airport, or any other third party.
6. Biggin Hill Airport endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions; neither does Biggin Hill Airport warrant that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
7. Biggin Hill Airport is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our website via a link in it or otherwise and Biggin Hill Airport excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
8. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in Biggin Hill Airport’s website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Biggin Hill Airport, or otherwise used by Biggin Hill Airport as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing Biggin Hill Airport’s website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use.
You are not permitted to copy, download, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages without the prior written consent of Biggin Hill Airport or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.