London Biggin Hill Airport is just 12 miles from Canary Wharf and 15 from Central London, and it has two full service FBO’s to cater for all the different wants and needs of the business aviation user.
- Around sixty based business jets ranging from small four seat citations to ultra long range Gulfstream, Global, and Falcon jets
- Convenient opening hours.
- Maintenance and hangarage facilities for most types of business jet.
- The Airport is a Port of Entry with full border control facilities during all opening hours.
- No runway slots required.
- Very user friendly airport.
- Close to the centre of London and in the heart of the South East of England.
The Airport is constantly improving facilities for the business aviation user. A new hangar with offices has been built close to the terminal for aircraft operators and users to house their planes or to use on an adhoc basis. For more information about this facility please email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to London Biggin Hill Airport soon.