AD Category for Fire Fighting
- RFF Category 3
- Up to RFF Category 6 on request
- Category 4 – 4 hours notice (or less between 08.00 – 17.00 Monday – Friday)
- Category 5 – on application
- Category 6 – on application
- One 4×4 RIV
- Two 4×4 Major Foam Tenders
- Two 6×6 Major Foam Tender
Capability for removal of disabled aircraft
In the event of an incident, light aircraft can be removed using airport resources. Large aircraft can be removed using outside sources in conjunction with aircraft operators.
Tel: 01959 578 525
Fax: 01959 576 404
London Biggin Hill Airport’s fire service currently run tailor-made fire training courses for external companies in disciplines such as extinguisher training, helicopter fire training and hostess training. Should you or your company wish to partake or have a course run on your behalf for a specific need please contact the fire section by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)1959 578 500 and ask for the fire training officer.